We are scheduling a maintenance work on our Control Panel server which will be performed on Thursday, 09/09/04 at around 3:00 AM EDT (GMT -04:00). We are scheduling a four-hour window for various Control Panel maintenances. During this four-hour window, we will:
1. migrate the Control Panel to a new and better server, Dell PowerEdge 1655 MC (blade server) with P3T/1.4 GHz, 1GB of memory, and SCSI3 10000 rpm drive.
2. perform maintenance on the main Control Panel database in order to speed up the Control Panel.
3. upgrade the Control Panel to the latest 2.4.1 RC4 version. The new 2.4.1 RC4 version will include new features such as:
– Improved: the ability to delete/remove, mark, or forward to another mail box all spam/infected emails.
– Improved: AWStats has been improved in a number of ways, such as the ability to view past months’ statistics.
– New: ability to enable anti-spam and anti-virus on all of your emails and forwarders.
– New: New MySQL database privilege management
– New: SpamAssassin Config Manager.
– Upgrade: SiteStudio 1.6 Final Patch 1.
– Upgrade: ClamAV 0.75.1 and SpamAssassin 2.64
– Upgrade: PHPBB 2.0.10
– Upgrade: IMP/Horde and SqWebMail webmails
– many other new features, layout design, and other bug-fixes.
During this maintenance window, the Control Panel service will be unavailable. This means you will be unable to make any changes to your hosting account. Your website, email, and databases should all continue to function as normal and without interruption. Also, because the Control Panel will not be available, you may not be able to contact us through [email protected]